Whilst there is no typical project – each one presents its own unique challenges with emerging technologies offering up differing cost and operational implications – our approach is the same for all applications:
- Evaluate the needs of the users or owner by analyzing and understanding customer’s expectations.
- Evaluate the architectural and mechanical elements of the facility in which the proposed system will operate.
- Select equipment based on the verifiable performance and suitability for the application.
- Optimize the design for cost effectiveness and performance.
- Prepare system documentation such as specifications (in the case of consultancy) that protect the client’s interests.
- Prepare system flow diagrams, panel drawings, equipment rack layout and schematic diagrams (in the case of supply) for the client’s full understanding.